LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D.V.Swamy (self)     18 March 2014

Divorce by mutual conscent

My daughter (age 27 Engg Graduate) marriage performed in March 2011 at Visakhapatnam.  Hubby (age 38 Engg Graduate) works at  Mumbai. His parents live at Visakhapatnam. The issue is  -- there is  no  physical relation  between boy and girl till date. For the last one year we are trying  to impress the boy to go for medical check up to solve the issue. He looks after my daughter well and no other complaints except lack of physical relation. The boy is not willing to go for medical treatment. Now asking my daughter  if she do not ask for either physical relation or  children she can live with him. My daughter could not bear the mental agony and came to  my house at Visakhaptnam.

I am asking my daughter to settle the issue through divorce and be happy rest of the life. Even my daughter's proposal to get a baby through artificial method, he is not willing.  She want to live with him but could not ,due to  mental agony.

At the time of marriage  boy parents cheated us giving false date of birth showing he is not that old.

The boy cheated  us and my daughter life ruined  marrying her  in spite of he  knows, he cannot have physical relation  with wife.

My question is  can we compel the boy  for going medical tests  legally.  How to proceed with the case.

What is the compensation we can claim for  spoiling my daugher's life  cheating her utterly.. Your valuable  advice is solicited.

With regards

D.V.Swamy

Learning

1 Replies

rajendra (na)     19 March 2014

Please see the below link it may be useful to you........

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-info-for-my-client-about-impotency-test-in-hyderabad-96898.asp#.UyfyghSSw2Y

You have multiple options...

1.File 498A along with 420 section and request the police to send him to forceful medical test in govt hospital and make sure to get the certificate along with seal and signature...

In the medical test if he fits fine and ask the CI to do the mediation and never ever request the police to arrest him...

if he fails then proceed for arrest and send a legal notice for defamation for 30lacs also file DVC or 406....

file divorce under section 12 a on impotency ground......

before proceeding any of the option i would request you to sit and talk finish the matter calmly..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register