LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar101 (clerk)     04 November 2017

Divorce and remarriage issue

my client in hyderabad had filed divorce and his wife appeared for couple of adjournaments and stopped coming to court and she was set ex-parte. after 30 days of granting divorce decree , my client re-married but 1st wife came back after 60days of granting divorce and filed set aside petition along with condone delay ptn. the judge allowed the set aside and condone delay petition. Are there any judgments or any grounds to  fight at high court 


 2 Replies

manoj   04 November 2017

yes there are number of judgments on these type of issues




kumar101 (clerk)     04 November 2017

any handy judgments that u can share...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register