LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv kumar (abc)     12 March 2014

Divorce and rejoining

Its being 9.5 year of Marriage with a son of 8 yr almost. Separation since last 8.5 yr. Son stays with her since birth. legal cases ( 498a and DV) from last four year. 

Due to this long separation and cruelty happened with life " BEING INNOCENT", i believed that today or tomorrow we shall get divorce. The people from other party also talk on settlement with some huge amount with in last 2.5 year. But this all was just being tricky to create an interaction between parties in the name shake of settlement. 

The recent trend shows that they have inclination to sent her back not herself. I am almost shocked with this understanding and thought process, " we have even stopped talking since last eight years", how she or anyone else are thinking on this line.

MAY BE THE GROWING CHILD (08 YRS) HAS CREATED HER INABILITY TO GO OUT OF THIS RELATION AND NOW HER AGED LIFE (CROSSING 35). However, I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR SEPARATION,THERE IS NOT EVEN 1% SPACE IN MY LIFE FOR HER. 

Please suggest, how far it would be easier to go far a Divorce case on the ground of 8.5 year separation and cruelty shown from the false cases?   

Learning

3 Replies

Amandeep (private)     12 March 2014

if you really need sincere reply then if she really feel apologize to what she did then thinking about future of your children and both of yours its better to go for reconcilation..

1 Like

great india (manager)     12 March 2014

498 filed dv on....why inviting her now.....??? For a dv again aginst you. Ask for child custody if you want And demand compensation for hardships you faced being innocent. If the genuinely sorry and seek reunion.... Then they should compensate if you are true. Law should be equal for both.. Ur in laws should accept the proposal. If there's a conspiracy, soon the true colors would be revealed
1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 March 2014

should be ...

must be ...

can be ...

may be ...

these words DO NOT operate in favour of husbands

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register