LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pallavi   17 November 2015

Divorce and maintenance

i. i am 23year old girl married in feb 2015. due to physical and mental torture by inlaws on me day by day itsincreasing. on23 oct 2015 i left my matrimonial home on that day i file a complaint against my inlaws and husband. next day my brother called women cell that we not pursue this case from here becoz its too far from my parents home. after that i dont fileany case or complaint against my husband or inlaws. i want to patchup with my husband and due to this i said to my husband that many lines incomplaint was not written by my consent becoz to save my marriage i said sorry to him many times. Now i feel my husband filed a case against me becoz he has a recording in whichi said sorry and complaint was not written by my consent. please tell what should i do? what legal action i should take? and what legal action my husband take against me? he is not ready to do any type of compromise. please help. I dont want to continue this relation. Pls suggest me.

Learning

11 Replies

b.goheel   17 November 2015

somewhere u mention in ur thread tht ::
i] u want to patch up,and
ii] u donot wont to continue
both intention cannot dwell together.
one who knws the matter throughly may guide u better.

chandra mohan (power)     17 November 2015

Now a days women are thinking that police and court will solve their family issues and they are filing fake cases against husband and their family members. The matrimonial dispiute shall never be taken up to police station or court.

Take all the possible efforts to save your marriage. Marriage is understatnding between two families. Being a wife you are the key person to handle the issues. Gudluck.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     17 November 2015

file rcr under section 9 hma.

Thanks & Regards

Nitish Banka

Yes i want to patchup with my husband but his family dont want the patchup and my family too. And my husband is totally a puppet of his family and he cant do anything goin beyond his family decision.

Yes i want to patchup with my husband but his family dont want the patchup and my family too. And my husband is totally a puppet of his family and he cant do anything goin beyond his family decision.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     17 November 2015

"Yes i want to patchup with my husband but his family dont want the patchup and my family too. And my husband is totally a puppet of his family and he cant do anything goin beyond his family decision."

This should have been in Ur mind before leaving Ur matrimonial home,repenting now,is it possible for a patch up.Its for UR husband and U to settle Ur small differences and reunite without any legal consequences on both the sides.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     17 November 2015

U R title of the query 'DIVORCE AND MAINTENANCE" dosen't suit UR proposition for a marriage hardly 8 months old and the decision creeping into UR mind just less than a month after reaching UR  parents.

My parents dnt want me to go back there. And my inlaws want this too. My husband is puppet of his family he has no guts to go against his family. He is not talking to me and not ready to meet wid me. My parents dnt want ne to call him.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     17 November 2015

There is no point discussing your family issues here, This is a forum for legal advise. The same has already been tendered by Mr Nitish above.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 November 2015

Settle small issues within the corridors of the house instead of going public.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register