Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce and anullment

Page no : 2

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 August 2015

1. Not performing Saptapadi does not make marriage null and void.  If her advocate astutely places the facts, you will be hauled for "rape" charges.

2.  She can place matrimony ad. on the court record.  But she has to take a lot of steps to prove it as per law.

3.  You will not get either quash in Section 125 cr.P.C. nor stay.  You have to contest this case before the trial court.

Lastly your demand that she should stay away from you and you will visit her once in a year and your parents' condition she should leave the child along with them, is absolutely unreasonable and if the judge in trial court or High Court will come to know of such condition, he will haul you and your parents routhlessly.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     03 August 2015

Pan card does not serve much purpose and if you want to find out her earning details, file proper application before the court seeking bank transactions and IT returns and salary details, if any.  Saptapadi is not imperative for valid marriage.

Prabhakar, Advocate (Delhi) M-9958670740.

Legal Aid Panelist - Family Courts - Central Delhi (Tis Hazari)

deep (deep)     03 August 2015

Watever the reason was due to 498 i surrendered n was i jail for a week, i dont want to live with her now

Advocate suggested me this nullment remedy

Wat can i do

deep (deep)     03 August 2015

Pls pls and experts, I need or guidance

My advocate says he will prove my marriage void

I am listing wat he told me to do, 

Kindly advise wat he is trying to do

1. He told me to get RTI from hotel wherein the hotel reply_  ''the room was booked for get together but was amended in register as marriage purpose on or after the day of function(There is actually also cutting, firstly written get together, then cut and written marriage)

Wat is this?

Is he trying to prove that she forced me to marry or wat?such amendment in purpose of booking is going to help?

There were only 15 people in marriage, only family members no outsider, photos of  girl in bride costume, garland, jewellary given etc are there

In such situation, what can the wife say to prove marriage had taken place

Pls help

deep (deep)     07 August 2015

Kindly help experts

sandeep   08 August 2015

Please post your queries in kaanoon.com. there you will get proper answers and upto the mark solutions. Very expert lawyers there.

deep (deep)     08 August 2015

Can u pls send me the straight link to post ques there

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 August 2015

Sandeep, why did U poke UR nose here when U feel there are better lawyers at indiakanoon.org? Don't U feel the legal experts have wasted their time replying to the above querist.

deep (deep)     09 August 2015

I am really thankful to all experts and experienced ones helping me 

Sir, u hv also helped me lot

Pls dont get annoyed

May be sandeep sir said so becoz i posted query many times here, but i hv posted many times as still am not got my ans

Pls answer sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register