Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJU   13 January 2017

Divorce & maintenance

Dear sir/madam

I filed an RTI for details of my wife income but she refused to disclose her income details i got a letter from RTI refusing to provide  details. Kindly guide us what should we do next???

Your valuable response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAJU
Dear sir/madam

I filed an RTI for details of my wife income but she refused to disclose her income details i got a letter from RTI refusing to provide  details. Kindly guide us what should we do next???

Your valuable response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

RTI applies for only government instituitions and organisations etc.  If she is working in govt organisation, then under what clause did Chief Information officer reject your application?  Under what section of RTI Act did you ask information?

What is nature of your wife's job?  All these need to be looked into, so that proper solution can be suggested to you.

RAJU   13 January 2017

she is working in IBM pvt Ltd. We placed an RTI with Income tax department for her income tax return and 26AS

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAJU
she is working in IBM pvt Ltd. We placed an RTI with Income tax department for her income tax return and 26AS

IBM is a private organisation.  RTI does not apply to IBM.  Income Tax department is not answerable under any law regarding providing infomation to third party.  Such will be done by concerned department only if a competent Court of Law asks for it.

You can do one thing, you can catch hold of some manager of hers or some enemy of hers in IBM who will let out her salary infomation to you or you can access her Employee ID?  Then you can manage to get details of her income/salary by approaching bank where she has an account by making friends in the bank.

Other options are, ask Family Court to appoiint Court Commisioner who can get each and every detail of your wife's salary, other sources of income, fixed assets.  You can contact your advocate regarding this, if he does not know how to get this done, you can take my number and contact me.

RAJU   13 January 2017

Thank you sir. I already mentioned disclosure of her income in divorce petition. Sir, can u please tell us how to approach court commissioner and how much time they will take to complete procedure.

stanley (Freedom)     14 January 2017

@ author  as you know the name and address of the new employer . 1. You can summon the employer and call for her salary slip , PF details , salary account no of you wife into which account he is deposit her salry , Employers bank transcations etc .  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register