Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight for justice (Consultant)     31 January 2012

Divorce & blackmailing

Dear Friends,

Need your advice in order to over come a mental harashment condition.After my marriage  I got married 9 months back .To maintain a good relation with my wife I had shared my bachelourtime  love affair with my wife. After staying of couple of months together  I had observer that she always make her self busy in  talking with other guys over phone and chat during my absence. when I came to know multiple of time  and found few evidences I  have objected her but since then  she started quarelling me unecessarily . Every time she is blaming me for my past love affair..i trusted her but she is now using my imotion and innocence... the same thing is going on since the past couple of months. Not sure what happend in between  all of a sudden I got a call from her father saying my wife's grandfather is serious and she need to travel to india( as i am staying in overaseas). I thought its a matter of urgency so booked a ticket and send her to india. Now i came to know that she has stolen one of my old mobile phone which i was using long back where few sms would be there. she has stolen this mobile from my suitcase and given it to her father. she is keep on telling number of story against me ..Now Her father is not only schloding to my family member but  every day threating my old age parents that he will kill them. Please some one help me how can I overcome this situaion. I had no problem in staying with her but she is very much stuborn in nature and shortemper. She always wanted to dominate me. If i will raise my voice she will tell difference story to her parents against me and will start quarelling me... I am very much dissapointed and unable concentrate on my work as my old age parents are keep on threated by her father.

I would appreciate your help on this. I really want to come out on this heart breaking situaion.

Best Regards,

Abhi

Learning

1 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 February 2012

repeated query.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register