Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce & alimony

Page no : 3

(Guest)

@Anil.. Thanks for your suggestions and your farsight of what might happen if you opt for criminal sections.. Infact my lawyer suggested to put 498a but i did not agree..
Dignity and Prestige lead my family. My husbad never expected that i will protest in court and he went legally when he came to know that i am working.
Like men we too face many issues infact more but what we can do when left with No Option. My previous messages answers your questions almost if you understand and I think when, what & why is not relevant..

A walk alone (-)     19 September 2016

I can't understand you haven't file any false allegation against your husband then why he file divorce? What was the main problem between you? No husband after having child can file divorce without a solid reason. Anyway you have two options in this situation 1) if your husband is ready to take child let him. I know its difficult for you but think if you file maintenance case you with your child have to run court for years. By chance if you win maintenance in lower court then your husband will file revision in higher court. In this only your child will suffers. As you are doing job earlier you won't get maintenance only your child will get maintenance . For good future of your child let him go with your husband. After giving child to husband you can search new job start new life. 2) file 24 hma and 125 crpc for maintenance . You can get your husband income tax detail through rti or his pan card number .

(Guest)

@whatnot.. Thanks for your concern and wish..

Thanks all for the directions and will post again when i need help..

(Guest)

@ A walk alone.. Thanks for your sugestions..

Problems pertain between any couple and i feel that false allegations only worsen the situation.. My child is not willing to go with his father and even i don't want to leave my kid.. 

Sachin (N.A)     19 September 2016

Not agreed with Autohide.

As quriest said she wants reunion and 498a means relation end. So 498a wont fulfill the purpose of the quriest.

I agree that it will be difficult way for quriest but it may fulfill the purpose.

I again suggest she should only file case of maintenance and oppose the divorce case on merits

Never file 498a . It's only a wastage of time and money. Nothing you will get by filling it. If you have strong evidence then only think it to file. If lawyer ask you to file then just ask him how many 498a he wins?Only file HMA24&crpc 125. You are jobless and poor why dnt you let him take kid for good future? If you can't pay lawyer fees then how you think you can pay child education fees? Child is child which we fill in his mind he believe. Why dnt you fill good word for his father, so that for better future he go with him. Dnt be selfish this time think about his better future. If you are not ready to give him child then it appears somehow your intention is only to get money from husband , you are not worried for child future. You know keeping child will makes you to get more money from husband.

anil   19 September 2016

if you can provide judgement of higher court , e.g. suprime court/high court , your case can be settled in few sittings , else it will drag to many years , since you told your hubby is living a bacholors life and you are not filing criminal case and having short of money/time. then ultimately you going to suffer.

if you have time , internet but less money then fight your own case "in person"

if you have any specific query or need any higher court judgement , you can ping me , but make sure you are not going to harash any Gents with my research. since i m suffering so i do not want it to be used by any lady :).

as per my exp. you can ask 7 to 10k/pm approx for your kid that depends upon in which school he/she was studing at the time of happy hours :) and what was the standard of living at that time.

for your husbands income proof file TEP/RTI , google its format. also if hubby placed any incorrect income proof in divorce file then you can challange it. as per higher court order , before filing Divorce by husband , he has to provide income proof.

"directions of this Hon'ble Court  in view of judgment in FAO No.239/1996, titled Kusum Sharma Vs. Mahinder delivered by Hon'ble Mr. Justice J.R. Midha, Delhi High Court, person has to furnish particulars  of assets, income and expenditure from the date of marriage upto this date"

if you got your all answers you mark close for thread else more questions are welcome :)

(Guest)

@autohide4u.. Thanks for your suggestion and i understand every suggestion posted here is based on their personal thinking and experience..  But Realization can never happen forcibly..

(Guest)

@A walk alone.. Now-a-days kids are too clever and no need to fill.. He understands his father better than i do.. Kids only understand the language of love and no mother in this world will ever think of making money out of the kid.. 

Please think twice when you speak b'coz spoken words can't be taken back..

I can't file 498a but can file DV case against my husband with proof.. I did'nt do that since i feel that my kid deserves father's effection as well and any wrong step from my end can spoil the situation.. 

(Guest)

@Anil.. judgement of higher court.. did'nt understand ??

If my husband submits proof while filing divorce, can i get a copy of the details from court or my lawyer ?

Finally, do i need to mark close for the thread as i could not see any such option ?

As you say"Now-a-days kids are too clever and no need to fill.. He understands his father better than i do", can you tell me your kid age? mother can do anything for kid. She can bear pain for kid. Her main objective is to make her kids future bright.You are mother then instead of wasting your child future in roaming courts why dnt you give to your husband. He can give your child future. Think as a mother with cool mind for kid better future.

A walk alone (-)     20 September 2016

In starting you say "I left my job " and in your second threats from starting you write"still working in BPO ", first clear are you doing job or left? You work in BPO and not have money for lawyer fees, its unbelievable! Your own threats are contradictory. In your starting thread you say "Is Alimony only for unemployed "?, shows your intention very clearly you only want alimony . Your purpose of claiming alimony you have written very cleary in second threat from starting"Alimony is only to make his tail straight. "

(Guest)

@A walk alone.. I am here to get some suggestions and help regarding my case but not to be cross-examined..

Please go through the mail train properly, understand and you will not find any contradiction..

If you still find any contradiction, please don't come back as i have my own head-aches.. Hope you understand.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 September 2016

The discussions are losing their steam and moving beyond the legal elements. It only adds confusion to the issues involved.

A walk alone (-)     20 September 2016

@ABCDEFGNOT, your way of taking clearly shows your egoistic attitude. It might be one of reason of filing divorce by your husband. Think girl who is talking in this way to unknown , how she talks to her husband. Every one after reading your treats carefully say that how much saying truth/ false. you are hiding facts. I am not cross examine you. I am just pointing out things which other peoples ignored. Anyway file maintenance case crpc 125 or 24 HMA. If somehow your husband prove your job then you won't be able to get maintenance. Only your child will get. After this if you want to file more case file DV as you say in your threats that " earlier you have evidence of DV but you dnt file", you can file it now also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register