LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   11 June 2018

DIVORCE, ALIMONY AND MAINTENANCE

My wife filed case 1)divorce u/s 13(1a),Alimony Rs. 25 lacs u/s 25,26 HMA 2)MC case for Rs. 50k per month u/s Crpc 125. Both cases are in the same family court and same judge. I'm defending myself with out lawyers. In case 1 counter can i ask the judge to club both the cases together. Thanks for your advice and support in advance

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     11 June 2018

You should better engage a senior lawyer to represent you in the court for these cases filled against you. Secondly workout for mutual settlement on the issue of permanent alimony and maintenance with your wife on one-time lump sum payment and divorce by mutual consent rather fighting all these cases which lead both of you nowhere.

Krishna   11 June 2018

Dear Vijay Raj Mahajan sir, I'm a regular followers of your unbiased, correct guidance and replies in this forum. My wife and her family are into this business. My wife and her sister filed 498A cases got huge compromise settlements. My wife married thrice (told us as her 2nd marriage with me ), filed 498A on all of us and another s*xual harassment case on a person just 15 days before marriage with me. She was arrested u/s 420,on bail now. She and her family filing multiple cases only to harass me and get money. When we went for mediation in divorce case, she filed that i have beaten her in the court. With this mental harassment, multiple cases I became jobless. They want 25 lacs as settlement. Now I can't even afford a lawyer. So kindly advise me can I request the judge to club both the cases

Krishna   11 June 2018

She filed FIR stating that during mediation at court, that I have beaten her. They are professionals

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     11 June 2018

1.  If you have no income, you can get advocate from Legal services authority free of cost.

2.  As multiple cases are there, all the more you require the assistance of advocate.

3.  As your wife is a habitual busy bee litigatory / interloper, you should dig out all her past cases by getting proper certified copies and fortify your case to beat them in their own game.

4.  You need not move any application for clubbing two cases together.  Clubbing is not appropriate word,because the relief sought in both cases are different.  But you can ask the court to take up the cases together on the same dates, so that both parties as well as court can save time.

Krishna   11 June 2018

Thank you sir, I already got CA copies and all previous victims are ready to give testimony. I got her chats, emails etc

Deepak Gurappa   11 June 2018

Hello sir I need some information of my friend case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register