Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Engineer)     20 January 2014

Divorce - affadavit

Dear Sir,

My wife has submitted affadavit during CrPc125 in which she mentioned that I am earning 1Lac per month and receives 25,000/- per month additional bonus from the company. I received 5000/- per month rent from the self acquired property which was registered on my mother's name.

She also filed application u/s HMA 24 in divorce case in which she mentioned that I have many vechiles registered on my name. 

She has given false statements under oath by filing affadavit and in HMA application u/s 24. Can i file prejury case against her as she is giving wrong statements in the court or I will have to wait till the end of the case.

Kindly Advise !!!

Learning

3 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     21 January 2014

FILE UR COUNTER AFFIDAVIT DENYING ALL HER FALSE ALLEGATIONS.IN ALL CASES.

ishita (Copywriter)     21 January 2014

Why do you want to waste your time filing a case of prejury on her? Just submit whatever documents you have which would prove her allegations wrong and make peace with the fact that her claims fell flat. That should be a step enough from your side. Remember, laws are not to be used to fuel personal animosity between parties. Agreed, you two might be caught in a bitter divorce battle right now but this time shall pass too and you would regret getting caught in the rigmarole of court later. Just ask your lawyer to submit your documents and get done with her false claims. 

vanitha.U.M (ADVOCATE)     27 January 2014

you can file a affidavit and you produce a correct document 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register