Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     05 January 2010

divorce act


a lady filled  u/s 125  crpc  in 3000 and  498 but till today  husband does not pay anything  of the  maintanace and  not remain present in court also and  became  absconded  now all the  stri dhan is with the  family of husband now can she go under the provision of the  domestic violence act for the  recovery of the  stree dhan  sugges pls  regards


 1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     05 January 2010

Definitely she can use DV act for this purpose. File an application under section 12 containing therein reliefs under section 20, 21 & 22.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register