LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (MD)     23 February 2014


Hi, I want to apply for the Divorce as I am not willing to stay with my wife. As her behavior towards me is not proper. she has made huge amounts of credits and loans in the locality without my knowledge. it is almost thirteen years of me married to her. we have two girl children aged one of 13 years and another of 10 years.

I am doubtful about her character but I dont have any evidences or proofs.

I am not in the position of repaying the debts either.

Kindly let me know how can I file a divorce and if it is filed what will be the decision about the kids. I want my both the kids to be with me where I am planning to put them in the residential boarding school. Moreover she is not employed nor she does not have the background of working. My earnings will be more than sufficient for looking after my kids.

Kindly let me know the best way to get rid of her and what would be the time required.



Ram Babu


 1 Replies

Sandeep Hegde(89 717 84 550) (Advocate)     25 February 2014

Best option for you is to try for Mutual consent Divorce. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register