LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam the anony (Executive)     19 February 2014



I got married in 1st feb 2013, evrything was fine till april 16. There some trvial issues wherein my wife was not ready to mingle with my parents or participate in family chores.She used to live in her own world. If my mom ever says nething about our lifestyle, she was not ready to accept. Her paremts though were very misbehaving since days of marriage, for their bad beahviour my mom got a mild heart attack on yhe day of reception. Anyway she was calm so we accepted her and thought evrything will be fine, but she did not accept my family and left her marital home  on last 16th  april. Then I tried to mitigate issues but she was not ready to come back, I gave option to meet outside, go on a tour to discuss and resolve problems she didn't turned up. Even I proposed to stay away from my parents to which  she did not agree. Then in meanwhile her family took all marriage gifts from their end and returned back all marriage symbols like sindur. Even after that I tried to discuss and mitigate issues, she did not turn up. Even she went to police while at the time of taking back gift, while we asked to sign the list of articles they are taking back, police called us for detention but after listening evrything they asked them to sign and also we got saved from detention. After that she deactivated all mode of communication with me. Now its one year passed, I have heard she joined a govt school as a teacher earning more than 20k. I would like to go for divorce. If they do not agree for mutual one, as we are trying, please tell me the other ways to get a divorce and other consequences I might face. Apart from that if you can provide any idea about the time I need to spend as it is a 2months  marriage and even she is govt employee, I will be helpfull


 1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     19 February 2014

in your case year has passed away and you can file for divorce .File divorce papers if it can be filed mutually than file mutual consent divorce or else contest your divorce  .You will succeed in that 




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query