Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Balkrishna Kshirsagar (Design Engineer)     04 November 2013

Divorce

Dear All,

I got married in the month of May this year. While things seemed to go well for a few days, and problems have aroused between us.

She has completely stopped listening to me or my parents when asked to do something, back answers, cooks bad, wash clothes properly purposefully and doesn't even get along with anyone at home or guests, which obviously shows her disinterest in our family.

We did ask her bout it, whether there's any problem and we been helping her all this long be it the kitchen or any other chorus, expecting she  would get along, but even after 5 months, there isn't any change in her behavior.

we did ask her parents to come and explain her, but they came and instead of making there child explain, they put allegations on us for harming their daughter without any fault of ours.

which in turn means we are not supposed to tell her the faults, and how things should be done, and she's free to do anything without any fear.

this is a total harm from the Girls Side, Our condition's horrible, and living together won't won't work out, it was also overheard that the marriage was done for our property from one of my uncles.

Please help me find a way out of it.

- Arun Kshirsagar

Learning

2 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     04 November 2013

First you try to have  a amicable solution for your problem, though some body either your side and your wife side. Wait and bare some time. This is not the right time to fight with your wife or her parents. Understand the situation and try to avoid such hasty  things. 

Dwarak (Propreitor)     04 November 2013

You need to consult  marriage counsellor for your problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register