LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay (owner)     23 May 2013

Divorce

i got married in 2010 june, it was an arrange marriage and we live 2 months together but i saw that my wife's behaviour is ubnormal she always had some medicine nad always kept saying that ican see light between my eyes and i can see my grand mother who is died now. he told me that she visites to doctor for this problem and i said that u will not go ay doctor now and i f u need than you will go wid me but now she stared to hide her sickness to me and used to call her mother and aske the mediine. she never gave me happiness always kept abusing nad thrown things on me. i had tired wid this. a newly married man never expect this to her wife . after two months of marriage we went to our home town where my Mom dad nad my sister live but she didnt saty thr and went to her parents house i stoped her many time but she go by her own choice and come back her own choice she didnt saty wid my parents not more than 5 or 6 days during these days she pushed my sister in a fight and my made prevented my sister to fall on stares. then she went back to her parents. i called her parents n told vry thing and ask for her sickness of mind they lied and she is perfectly alright and no problem....she was pregnet at taht time now there is no love for her in me actually i was harresed during the whole period. we just lived 2 months together and now its been three years. i have a son too but she never come back at my home. then 7 months ago i filed divorce but when hi came to know abt divorce petition thn she filed 498A against my whole family. every this was absurbed which never happned but he filed a falce complaint of dowry and started blackmailing me to withdraw the divorce petition but actually i dont want to live with her any more. my life has been spoiled now. but there was lot of police pressur and i wrote on paper that i will withdraw the case and will live with her in front of police. and they also wrote that the FIR of 498 A was false nad we never demanded any dowry and never beaten her and sighned on that paper.

now she is forcing me to take her with me but i dont want her as she is a lier and not a trustworthy lady. i am ready to take all the responsibility of my child but i cant live with her.

please suggest me 

What action can be taken against me if i would not withdraw the divorce petition .

as 498 A is not valid now as they have written on paper that the complaint was false and i have that paper but they also have the paper in which i have written that i will withdraw the case and live iwth her

but i will not withdarw the case 

please suggest me. please

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

complicated situation.

Feel free to call.

(Guest)

@Querist,

With a sympathetic feeling for your metal agony,the generalized opinion as follows-

1.Try to find the fact if she is having any mental/psychological problem and in case of any postitive finding,you are advised to take care of her in a sensible manner.It's altogether a different matter that you dislike her because of her approach.Your approach should be of finding the root cause of such Obsessive Compulsive Disease(OCD).

2.Try to find her history that whether she had any special friend before your marriage took place.Generally it happens when a girl marries under pressure against her will,she tries to try all the eventualities that destroy her life along with others.It doesnt make a difference to her if her act could be dangerous to others as well as hers because she wants to be disasterous at any cost.

3.Don't get led by the idea that mere a piece of paper can be a guarantee of not getting trapped in any legal hastle.Even she wrote in front of police that no harassment done or promise to not to invoke any woman-centric provisions of law.Remember one thing 'Agreement in restraint of any legal proceedings is void'.

4.Finally if both of you don't want to live together,just try to get as many evidences of her well-being while she resides with you.Record conversations.After collection of considerable evidences you may proceed for divorce.

5.You can also go for Judicial Separation.May be,time,will go in your favor.

Futher......

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

thanks News_know

i dont want to live with her but she dont want to leave me. my life is almost spolied we just lived together only for two months and now its been three years fo marriage. we are appart from more then two years. i dont want to live with her in any condition.

please suggest something .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Akshay

thanks News_know

i dont want to live with her but she dont want to leave me. my life is almost spolied we just lived together only for two months and now its been three years fo marriage. we are appart from more then two years. i dont want to live with her in any condition.

please suggest something .

Marriage does not come with a life-time gaurantee.

Thats No. 1.

Point No. 2 is, marriage is just a part of life, not life in entirety.   Mistakes do happen, everybody deerves a second chance, try to give her another chance.

Point No. 3 is, if already given number of chances, file divorce based on desertion, get divorce, marry someone else, as, you cannot shove a CD into a radio, a CD needs to be shoved into a CD player, find someone who is compatible.  Marry be happy.

i have already filed the divorce petition in Sepetember 2012 and she got the notice she lodged the 498A in march 2013. she is making pressure on me to withdraw divorce but i will not. when i said that u first withdraw the FIR than only i will withdraw the case.

then she said that u also gave me in writiong, i gave thta i will withdraw the case and she wrote that no dowry was demaned and domestic violence happened to me in front of police. i have that paper wid me.

now the question is what if i dont withdraw the case after giving in writing ?

what action can be taken against me if i dont withdraw the case. 

i will not withdraw the case

(Guest)

i have already filed the divorce petition in Sepetember 2012 and she got the notice she lodged the 498A in march 2013. she is making pressure on me to withdraw divorce but i will not. when i said that u first withdraw the FIR than only i will withdraw the case.

then she said that u also gave me in writiong, i gave thta i will withdraw the case and she wrote that no dowry was demaned and domestic violence happened to me in front of police. i have that paper wid me.

now the question is what if i dont withdraw the case after giving in writing ?

what action can be taken against me if i dont withdraw the case. 

i will not withdraw the case

If you are ready to let her go off, then withdraw divorce petition, file new divorce petition stating that mental cruelty has been meted out to you as your wife filed false 498a case on you.

is is necessary to withdraw the petition  the already filed petition wont work? there is date on 1 june 2013 so cant i sate this mental cryelty and false 498 A in that?

(Guest)

is is necessary to withdraw the petition  the already filed petition wont work? there is date on 1 june 2013 so cant i sate this mental cryelty and false 498 A in that?

Or else you have to give a rejoinder.

Filing fresh divorce petition is always good, as it is just initial stage.

Filing false complaint against husband is a valid ground for divorce.

ok

but what about which i have given them in writing that i will live with her. and will not missuse of her written statement ?

can any action be taken against me on the baisi of that written paper?

(Guest)

ok

but what about which i have given them in writing that i will live with her. and will not missuse of her written statement ?

can any action be taken against me on the baisi of that written paper?

She going to PS, she going and filing 498a is itself torture to you.

After taking 7 pheras, that you be together for 7 janams, when that promise you have broken, what police will do if you go and file divorce case?

Police cannot do anything.

Today you have  told I will live wiht her, today she is telling she will live with you or take back 498a case, but what gaurantee if you or she change tomrw?  Can police do anything?  Can police unite you both people?

Can any court unite you both people if one is not willng to unite with partner?  Answer is NO.  A big no.

If you dont want to continue living with her, its entirely your decision.  Take steps accordingly and file divorce.

(Guest)

@Querist,

1.If you don't want to live with her,just face the music with a little pain.False cases have 99% of chance of losing.

2.File the divorce case,if you are so adamant.

I suggested you what i thought the best line to act earlier.Now Above is a generic line.Upto you now what you opt.

Reply to your below raised concern(This is the final reply and after this allow me to leave this thread)

I have already answered your raised concern.Refer to Para 3 of my first reply in this thread.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

[Last reply to this thread]

Sir i already filed the divorce in september 2012 and due to that she lodge the 498 A Fir but now she has given us in written that that FIR was false in front of even police. still there is chances to falce criminal cases?

please reply

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     07 November 2014

Now force the police to file IPC 177 AND 182 against her as he give false information to a public servent i.e police officer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register