LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     19 March 2013


Dear Sir

i filed a divorce petition in new delhi on 10.01.2012, the first date of hearing is 20.03.2012, she and she is lawyer appeared in the first hearing. thereafter 5.06.2012, 30.08.2012, 23.11.2012, she and she is lawyer not appear in the court. on 28.01.2013 she is lawyer appeared. but still date she is not filed reply in the court. on last date judge told to she file reply in advance but still date we are not received reply. what should i do sir..

she filed domestic voilence case on may 2011, in domestic violence case she appearing all dates. but she cannot appear in divorce case.

i got married on 14.03.2010 she left my home on 26.05.2010, we separated from 26.06.2010 she is staying with is father house. we don't have any children. she is refusing mutual consent divorce (MCD) she is not giving divorce to me.



 4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     19 March 2013

it happens in contested divorce as she is not willing to divorce you.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     19 March 2013

You apply for quick disposal of your divorce petition.

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     19 March 2013

Manish Sir


How to apply for quick disposal.. in what section.. what is the procedure any judgment

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     19 March 2013

Apply in the high court. I don't remember the section and statute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query