LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipin (karnal)     16 March 2013

Divorce

wife put divorce file without tell me go back parrant home then i take suman but my date is in april i put sec9.1 becos i want my wife back and short out problem but first date was is in march she not come what happen now she will come next date 20 march or what i to do thanks in advance

Learning

8 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     16 March 2013

Please write comprehensible language in your query.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2013

Attend the court on the calling date by the court. You can tell your vertion to the judge, that you are not accepting divorce petition.You can tell very well to the judge  without fear.

vipin (karnal)     17 March 2013

my wife put file in delhi dawrka court or i put is in karnal , first time i send notice to her in march 2011 but they dont get not and come again then we both live happly but her parrant again missguide both of them becos i lived in rented home, after she put divrce file without tell me but i tell her when i sendher  notice .then i put sec 9.1 now her all famlly members confuse what happen so they want force to my wife , but i want save my home and wife . god plz help me

vipin (karnal)     17 March 2013

sorry for english

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     17 March 2013

aap hindi mein likh do agar angrezi nahin aati hai. agar koi aurat aap ko chhodna chahti hai to usey jaane do, aur koi doosri ladki dhoondho, jo achhi ho aur aap ko pyaar karey. zindagi bahut chhoti hai tootey dhaagon ko jodney ki koshish mein kharch karne ke liye. yeh gaadi toh chhoot gayi. agar aap aasani se divorce nahi dogey toh yeh aurat aap ko aur aap ke mata pita bhai behen ko bahut buri tarah se tung kar sakti hai.

if a woman wants to leave you, let her go, and search for a good girl who will love you. life is too short to waste in attempts to join broken threads. this bird has flown. if you do not give divorce easily then this woman can inflict great suffering on you, your parents, your brothers and sisters.

Daksh (Student)     18 March 2013

Mr.Vipin,

It is evident from your query that there is a possibility of settlement with your wife.  In any case the court will definately give you an opportunity to settle your differences amicably.  You may appear on the schedule date and request for an opportunity to reconcile (even otherwise it is a standard practice that often judges call parties to their chamber to iron out differences).  You may also do the same.

Best regards

Daksh

vipin (karnal)     12 April 2013

if i will not going on 17 april delhi date then what happen i taked suman but wife not coming before 2 date in karnal becos i dont know bussiness of her parrant my marrige site se hui hai jeevan saathi.com i dint do any inquiry

vipin (karnal)     12 April 2013

they also dismis suman

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register