LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kuldeep singh bhatia (partner)     06 November 2012

Divorce

Hello sir , i belong to a well maintained family and my wife below than so so ....................i ran away away from house and got married in arya samaj .... after two months told at home and then they accepted us and got married in gurdware and had reception ........ after marriage my mother was not well my wife not taken care of her .......... differences started .............   a family was very close to us who taken care of her and i came in her words and got fight with that family ..... in this differences i got an baby girl after 2 years ....and then the differences were there ........ due to differences i got in contact with the married girl and conversation started ...wife came to know and then chapter closed ...i said to her leave me she not left me and after one year again the same thing happens again she not left .... ..... i never listened to my mother in this time period .... my fault ........

she took the opportunity ......... my mother use dto tell that woh kisi se baat karti hai koi hai ... i not lisned to her ...

now fron 1 monthe i not listen to her ...i went to hemkund sahib realised my mistake ....and started listening to my mother and then 1 week ago my wife ko pakad liya mummy ne talking to her lover ......i want to leave her now ..........my parents also want to leave her ...but we are afraid of .............. fake complaints and not want to leave my daughter and want divorce with her ..........................please tell me the safety measures which should i take so that get divorce ........ but she is not again leaving the house ....... if by force i say her parents to take her what should i do to make my and my parents safe marriage date 16/04/2006

please its urgent 

Learning

4 Replies

kuldeep singh bhatia (partner)     06 November 2012

she has accepted that she had talk with her but .there must be some point to save my self before her complain 

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     06 November 2012

please follow your advocate

wiki (fdsf)     09 November 2012

Although many marriages end in divorce, that doesn’t make facing the end of your own marriage any easier. No one goes into a marriage with any thought other than total commitment to spending the rest of their life with their spouse. Reality, however, often has a different plan. When your marriage is over and it’s time to begin divorce proceedings, there are some steps to take that will ensure you survive the process, emotionally and financially. Thanks. Regards, rasavage Divorce solicitors London

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register