LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SATYA PAL (Asstt. Audit Officer)     16 May 2012

Divorce

My divorce case is going on at ADJ Court at patiala House since last two years.  My cross examination is over and two other witness are to be cross examined from my side on next date.  My lawyer told me that one Family Court has also opened in Patiala House recently and my case might be transferred to that Family Court.  My estranged wife had also filed maintenance under CrPC 125 in the same Court with MM however she is getting interim maintenance @6000/- alongwith she was allowed to live at the govt. accommodation alloted to me (HRA @6500).  She has demanded more maintenance under CrPC although I have also been taking care of my 8 year old son (living at my parents' home).

In the ADJ Court, they have played delayed tacktics and bribing my lawyer from the beginning.  Now, they ask for compromise for which I am not ready at all.  Will the case be now speeded up in the Family Court or they would again try to send the case for mediation. One mediation by ADJ Court has already  failed.

Learning

1 Replies

SURESH KALAGA (secretary)     16 May 2012

Dear Satya Pal,

May be another mediation will be conducted. You can fight against her demand for more maintenance since you have been looking after your son.  If any legal assistance sureshmgpl@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register