Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

soham (sales man)     04 April 2009


hello sir/madam

i am married since 14yrs.and having 3 childs.since last 2 wife is fighting with me just because of an doubt on my character.i tried a lot to solve the problem but it remain unsolved.from 3 years we are living in same home but it is like to be seperated.last 3 years she has been to her home many times,sometimes 6 or more months.before 2 month i appeal in our panchayat to help me to take divorce because she has committed to suicide once and was also harrasing to childrens mentally.panchayat told my family to sent back her to her parents.but when we came back to home my family members didnt do likewise they are also not helping me.they are not letting the childrens come to me.before 20 to 25 days just on a day i told k i will not sent my son to school,she ran to police and case a 498 case against me.i got jailed for  1 and half day after that i release from myself only.then i told that i want divorce.first of all she was saying no then she say that if i am writedown the home and childrens and all the property on her name then she is ready.i got ready to do that.but now she is saying that i will not live with you nor i will divorce you till the end n or she will let me talk to family and she also hurt  and hit me physically very badly when i told to get divorced.please help me to get out of this.i dont want my childrens to face the problems.and i want to get divorced from her before she take any other step which can push me in legal trap like she committed suicide.i want to give back healthy and safe daughter back to her parents not to blame me for any reason.


 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 April 2009

On the ground of cruelty u can file a divorce petition, but heavey burden lies on u to prove all your contentions

Pankaj Rai (Lawyer)     04 April 2009

On the above gronds of cruelity , harrasment and mental tention , you may file a divorce petition against her.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 April 2009

We all know the nature of woman. When she say yes, it means No. When she say that it means This.When she says hot it means cold and  when she says go it menas Come, so on and so forth that there is no end unless she faced a blind wall. Dont go for Divorce at this stage. Give her time for cool reflection and if at all advice, I would rather instruct you to go for judicial seperation and not divorce to give her time for cool reflection.

soham (sales man)     05 April 2009

thank you for the reply

but now it is final for me that i want divorce because i am afraiding that if my wife will commit to any wrong step ,as she has done before to committ suicide,i will be trap in legal aspects.i dont want to fACE THAT problem.everyday she is harrasing me mentally and my 14yrs.married life i have never beat her.she is thretning me that she will also make the other women to be trap in this i want it to final with divorce.

Prabhat Kumar (Advocate)     06 April 2009

Your problem is more social than legal. Your own family members are not helping you and I can imagine your trauma. IF your wife is not willing for divorce and if you are convinved that she has inflicted cruelty in many forms on you then go and file a divorce petition against her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query