Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ruchita (abc)     11 March 2009

divorce

Respected sir/madam,

I Ruchita 26 yrs old, needs help in taking a divorce. Its been 14 months i have been married. There has been lots of problems. Kindly help. Thanks

Ruchita

Learning

13 Replies

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     11 March 2009

Ruchita Mam,  Need more details to opine anything.  You can mail me at piraviperumallaw@yahoo.co.in for advise.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     11 March 2009

please specify further detalis about your marital life and reasons for taking divorce and the problems faced by you

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI)ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

E.MAIL.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

E.MAILnandkumarbs@sify.com.

REGARDING DIVORCE KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.IN CASE BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE HINDUS  THEN HINDU MARRIAGE ACT  SEC.13 PROVISIONS WILL BE APPLICABLE. YOU MAY FILE A PETITION FOR DIVORCE AT LOCAL COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. JURIDICTION DEPENDS ON  PLACE OF MARRIAGE AND WHERE THE COUPLE RESIDED.

2. YOU MAY CLAIM MAINTAINENCE UNDER SEC.24 OF SAID ACT AND AMOUNT WILL BE PER MONTH AND A PERMANENT ALIMONY A LUMP SUM AMOUNT

3. AFTER HEARING BOTH THE SIDES THE COURT WILL DESIDE THE MATTER AND PASS A JUDGEMENT. YOU FILE ALL DOCUMENTS MARRIAGE CARD, PHOTOS, INCOME PROOF OF YOUR HUSBAND AND PROPERTY EXTRACTS  OF HUSBAND .IT WILL BE USEFUL IN DECIDING MAINTAINENCE AMOUNT.

KINDLY SEND DETAILS .

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI)ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

E.MAIL.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

E.MAILnandkumarbs@sify.com.

REGARDING DIVORCE KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.IN CASE BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE HINDUS  THEN HINDU MARRIAGE ACT  SEC.13 PROVISIONS WILL BE APPLICABLE. YOU MAY FILE A PETITION FOR DIVORCE AT LOCAL COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. JURIDICTION DEPENDS ON  PLACE OF MARRIAGE AND WHERE THE COUPLE RESIDED.

2. YOU MAY CLAIM MAINTAINENCE UNDER SEC.24 OF SAID ACT AND AMOUNT WILL BE PER MONTH AND A PERMANENT ALIMONY A LUMP SUM AMOUNT

3. AFTER HEARING BOTH THE SIDES THE COURT WILL DESIDE THE MATTER AND PASS A JUDGEMENT. YOU FILE ALL DOCUMENTS MARRIAGE CARD, PHOTOS, INCOME PROOF OF YOUR HUSBAND AND PROPERTY EXTRACTS  OF HUSBAND .IT WILL BE USEFUL IN DECIDING MAINTAINENCE AMOUNT.

KINDLY SEND DETAILS .

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     11 March 2009

i agree with mr. nandkumar

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     11 March 2009

Dear Ma'am,

Before you seek to initiate appropriate remedy (s), you must ensure the difficulties (both social stigma and legal hassle) are something you can withstand. Its not difficult to advise you accordingly. But you as client must decide to play a big game. This all I can say of hand since I have given consultancy to many of my clients in their matrimonial discords. You better seek pre-litigation advices from an advocate of your choice who is not only competent but also gives you enough time to understand your needs out of whole game. Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder, Advocate & Attorney, NuDelhiLawFora, New Delhi.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     12 March 2009

Please specify the problemes so as to test them in legal framework. if you are hindu, ground must be those provided under s.13 of HMA.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     12 March 2009

Dear Mam, If u think fit n proper then u can share ur problem on this site. If not then plz. mail ur matrimonial problems on my mail id-rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

or u can call me at _09871158578/09711364956

Off-253, Aggarwal Shopping Complex, CD-Block, Pitampura, Delhi-110088

S.PRANOYSHUBHRA (Advocate)     12 March 2009

Hello Ruchita

Its just 14 months and you are thinking of divorce its very easy thing to get but why dont you give it one chance more and what is the guarantee that you wont face any problem if you get married again, please think over it and its entirely my personnel view without going into the seriousness of your problem.

Pranoy 

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     15 March 2009

You can file the petition for divorce Under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act as you have crossed one year from the date of marriage. But may I know the problems you face ?so that i can give an exact ground and the procedure fro filing the petition before the family court.

TUSHAR SUMAN THAKER (ADVOCATE)     16 October 2010

Dear Ruchita,

You have to give more details regarding your case to enable me to advice you. You can send the details at my email address if you so wish.

tsthaker@rediffmail.com

chanakyam (Consultant)     16 October 2010

Dear Ruchita,

As you posted your problem in the forum without any facts, without knowing the facts, nobody can give you proper advice.  So just share brief facts of the case, then experts in this forum can suggest you a better solution. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 October 2010

MORE DETAILS REQUIRED.

HERE YOU WILL GET THE PROBLEMS SHORTED BY MEMBERS.

AFTER THAT YOU CHOICE A LOCAL ADV OF YOUR AREA, WHO ASSIST YOU IN A LATTER STAGE.

IF YOU FEEL NOT FREE HERE, OPEN A DIFFRENT ACCOUNT AND ASK THE QUESTION WITH DETAILS.

EVEN YOU MAY SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THE SELECTED MEMBERS THROUGH 'SEND PM'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register