IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAGHAVVVVV (OP)     11 November 2010


Dear All Experts,

My wife had filed a false complaint in Crime Against Women cell since sep-2010.After Six Sittings at the cell,Our Case has been referred to Mediation Center  at Rohini court and one sitting has been completed.

Dear All, My wife and my In-laws are very shrewd people and they are demanding  a huge amount to settle the case.But the fact is that we have not taken any single penny from them and we had spent our hard-earned money in the marriage. My father is a retired person and I am a Officer in Bank and posted in Ahmedabad since last 2 years.Sir they have nothing to prove any allegation against me which they mentioned in the complaint filed in the CAW cell.

Sir Please advise how much time does mediation center usually takes to settle the case?

What is the next course of action mediation center takes after mediation between the parties fails?

Sir, My wife sometimes threatens my father that she will committ suicide in front of our house if we do not bent to her unjustified demands?

Sir Can't we take help of court and police and file a complaint against her that she is blackmailing us and threatning us and trying to extort money from us?

Sir Please advise what can we do to teach them a true lesson?

Moreover ,My marriage took place on 29.11.2009 and and six months separation period has already been completed.I am going to file for divorce after 29.11.2010 . 

Dear all learned/experts,

Please help me and advise me how can i and my family go out from the laid trap of these shrewd people as early as possible so that I may live in peace along with my family in future 

Thanks and regards


sudheer raghav


 1 Replies

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     11 November 2010

you lay a counter trap for them. Try to record your in laws demand for money for withdrawing the case. If you gather enough evidence, you can file a criminal case against them and u can also effectively defend ur case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query