LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpita Shetty   11 May 2021

divorce

husband is not ready for mutual consent but i am not able to continue this marriage. its been 3 years. i am working women. i don't have kids . there is no financial support from him. what can i do. how much time case going to take. my parents financial condition is also not good and i am dependent only on my salary which is 35 k per month. i don't have enough savings to spend money on court case and fees.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 May 2021

On the question of desertion, the High Court held that in order to prove a case of desertion, the party alleging desertion must not only prove that the other spouse was living separately but also must prove that there is an animus deserendi on the part of the wife and the husband must prove that he has not conducted ...

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     11 May 2021

Hello,

For getting divorce you should have valid reasons. Divorce can be filed on various grounds such as adultry, cruelty, desertion, mental and physical harassment etc. Contact local advocate amd consult with him. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More