Filing a Mutual Divorce in court will automatically all the cases 498a cases are considered withdrawn or should the opposite party file a petition for withdrawal separately ? How about CC case withdrawal ? will it be withdrawn immediately ? Pl advice.

2. Bail money we paid (498a) will it be returned to us when,how?
ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. In Law /Courts nothing is done automatically.  Everything has to be done by following due procedures of law.

2. Proper Application has to be moved by the relevant parties to withdraw citing proper reasons. Depending on Court's discretion, matters may be closed. Thereafter separate application has to be moved for cancelation of bail amount and withdrawal of bail amount.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Total likes : 1 times



Withdrawal of pending case(s) has to be specifically mentioned in the decree for divorce on the basis of compromise/ settlement / MoU arrived between the parties.

Subsequently proceed for closing the pending case(s) / quashing of FIR (if any)  as per terms and conditions of the compromise/ settlement / MoU.

Nothing shall come to parties automatically or suo moto. 


Yes, there is due procedure for each case. Nosmaningful syggestion is possible unless the complete facts are posted.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x