LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suman saha   22 April 2020

Divorce

My wife giving me a huge mental pressure and harassed my aged parents how can I get divorce?

Learning

16 Replies

ADVOCATE KHUSBOO VERMA   23 April 2020

Hello,

You can file the divorce in the Family Court of the city were you both resided together or at the place of Marriage on the ground of cruelty which includes the following -

1. What is considered as Mental Cruelty against Husband by wife:
  2. Humiliating the husband in front of his family and friends.
  3. Undertaking the termination of pregnancy without husband consent.
  4. Making false allegation against him.
  5. Denial for Martial Physical Relationship without a valid reason.
  6. Wife having affair.
  7. Wife living an immoral life.
  8. The constant demand for money.
  9. Aggressive and uncontrollable behaviour of Wife.
  10. Ill-treatment to the husband parents and family.

Regards Advocate Khusboo Verma 

Contact 8285261877 for further queries.

Sudhakaran Karan   23 April 2020

how many year's is possible to get divorce when husband and wife is lived seperatetly

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2020

When did you get marry ?

Where did you marry ? You are living togather or separate ? If separately then when did you saparated ?

Both of you are professinng Hinduism, Muslim, christianity or any other religion ?

What is the alleged "huge mental pressure" and "harassment" meted by your wife to you (separately) and your parents (separately)?

Did you expolre other avenues such as social pressure for amicable settlement of issue(s)/ disputes(s), if any ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 April 2020

You have not stated the material facts. You cannot seek divorce based on general statements or vaque apprehensions.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 April 2020

Be careful with such situation, may be she files a domestic voilance case against you and you will suffer futher. Just be sure what you want and then act wisely with proper planning.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 April 2020

Dear querist,

Mental curelty is one of the ground to seek divorce from wife.

Regards,

Deepak Sikka   23 April 2020

sr other grounds of divorce if we don't like behaviour ofnewly married daughter in law only 6th months of marraige

Free Legal Help India   23 April 2020

Please give me complete information about your case only then you can be given a good advice. If you ever need legal advice, you can call or WhatsApp me at 9719775005.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 April 2020

Mr. Deepak - please post the query in a new thread.

neha sandhu   26 April 2020

how can I start the process of divorce...my husband is hurting me a lot physically and emotionally...I think I will go into depression depression or suicide.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 April 2020

don't think of suicide or anything else,there are people who fight  for their rights and if you choose to be weaker then you are loser.Just file a domestic voilance case against him. If you are in pain just file complaint under 498A ,aginst all the persons mentally giving you torture. Go to police station and file the complaint. Besides you can file application in court when it is normal after lockdown for maintenanace. Do't be weak. Stay safe

neha sandhu   26 April 2020

I dont know...no one will support my decision, not even my parents . I am a homemaker and we have a child together. h
How will i fight for him. I cannot loose my child...its alli got.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 April 2020

Ms. Neha - you need to post a separate thread bringing out all the material facts.

neha sandhu   27 April 2020

how can I do that

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register