LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat singh   03 October 2019


what is the procedure of divorce if the marriage is unregistered?


 5 Replies

You have any marraige photograph ?

bharat singh   04 October 2019

yes..I have the photographs

Then, you can get divorce, you can use those marraige photograph as proof of Marriage.
Which state are you from ?


Shashi Dhara   05 October 2019

Deny it I am not married opposite will prove it with essential documents and then after file suit for divorce

Dr GYV Victor   06 October 2019

File divorce petition based on facts. If your wife contest that she didn't marry you. , then the solution is in hand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads