Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Rana   30 May 2018


Sir I got married in 2013 May. My wife don't want to तो stay in my house. My old age father with me. She want me to leave my father and stay with her in his city. 10 January 2017 she went to her father हाउस and still didn't come back. So I file sec. 9. After that she file sec. 24 and sec. 125 against me. Sir still I didn't get any solution from court... I got only dates... Sir now I m fed-up I want divorce. So in this situation can I get divorce easily and what should I do to get divorce quick and easily.. In which ground I can file divorce. Sir please help me.


 7 Replies

sunil Rathore   31 May 2018

talk to your wife and discuss about your farther life.
if she is not want live with you go for divorce by mutual consent.

shasha jain   31 May 2018

yes I agree with Mr rathore...go for mutual divorce then. Talk to her and try convincing her to settle all the disputes through memorendum of understanding and getting divorce mutually. otherwise it's very time taking. and if she doesn't agree for mutual divorce then u should file divorce on the ground of cruelty. As per the one of the judgement of Hon'ble Supreme Court Forcing Husband To Get Separated From His Parents, Amounts To ’Cruelty’.
1 Like

Vivek Rana   31 May 2018

So before I file divorce I withdraw sec. 9.??

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     31 May 2018

You can withdraw section 9 and file  Mutual Divorce or divorce on the ground of cruelty.


Aman Chawla

anubhav Bhatt   31 May 2018

Dear client,
In that circumstances you should consult wife what she want if she wants mutual consent divorce then go ahead else then move seperately with some grounds and as per your other case's is concern you may contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Vivek Rana   01 June 2018

Sir I ask her for mutual divorce but she is not ready to give me divorce. She told me that if u file divorce then I will file dowry case on u and ur all family.
Sir please give me some advice.

sunil Rathore   01 June 2018

Contact for your queries 8770362796

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads