LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajrealtor786@gmail.com   06 April 2018

divorce

my wife was 3month pregnant when she left me(April 2017). now the baby is 6 month old. for regular checkups for baby she never called me more 1yr she never called me.but when baby born on that her brother called me at night 1:45pm they had taken her hospital 11pm.my house is barely 5 minutes away by walking at least they can call me to join. by all this I came to conclusions she don't care for me so I decided to get divorce.the reason she left mouth conversation & one more thing she use to left me 3 times in 3 yrs of marriage.pls help me out what to do I have handicap brother elder can't speak or walk my mom & dad expire long back

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 April 2018

You have no case for divorce. Your case will fail and you'll be ordered to pay maintenance for wife and child. Yes you can get divorce if your wife agree for divorce by mutual consent and you pay huge sum if permanent alimony and maintenance. Otherwise you can throw money on any number of lawyers you want to who will promise you heaven but get you only hell.
2 Like

Although she is not with me and my salary is just 25k in private company not a fix company. I won't to start new I can't wait whole life alone stay . Means I have no right to leave.

Sir I won't say one thing that I had not taken dowry in my marriage I had spent all money not single rupee I had taken or asked to them.pls reply to this.. I won't to remarry can't stay alone. Hope you understand the situation.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   06 April 2018

your case is very weak...all that will happen is you'll be ordered to pay maintainance
2 Like

Siddharth Jain   07 April 2018

i agree with the experts here as you don't have any form of evidence to prove cruelty or adultery against your wife. So, divorce by mutual consent is the only option i see here.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register