LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Margaret   18 December 2017

Divorce

Hi, I got marries on 30th April 2017. Me and my husband got separated now. On 27th Oct my husband went out of home leaving me alone, while moving out he took some cash and jewels from home which is aroung 12 soverign and 3000 Cash. I have register a complaint against him waiting for a FIR… Mean time I got a reunion petition from my husbands.. I’m not going to get re-union because I’ll tell you the reason why… This theft and running out of home by my hubby was not first time. He drinks a lot and he behave very arrogant after drinking. From day 1 of wedding he have never went for job.. He use to pledge all the wedding jewels for every month expense. He have not given single penny for any of the EMI which we bare. Also recently after this separation I’m or my relatives seeing him with other women outside. My query here is will I get my jewels back and also I have given cash loan of 1.5 and 3 lakhs will I get back on divorce case. Then if a gal apply for divorce and say I can’t re-union, does she need to pay for husband… He threatens me like this… Is this true. Regards, Margaret

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 December 2017

Sit with your elders for getting money, jewels etc. back to you. No need divorce for this simple reasons. There should be strong reasons for divorce.

Margaret   18 December 2017

Thanks for your reply... This is my life right so we have tried many possibilities to talk with his parents.  There are not willing to meet they simply say do whatever u want... There is nothing simple or hard to file a divorce... They are now playing a safe game to give the money back that's why the thought of getting a legal advice. Only an opponent knows the difficulty when she lives with an arrogant person.. Thanks for your comment.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   18 December 2017

@ Ramesh Singh Sir it could also be under Christian Marriage Act 1872 as 'Margaret' appears more a Christian name

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     20 December 2017

file petition under domestic violence act and also move application stating list of jewels which u want to recover.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register