Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suchhanda Bose   04 December 2017


Hi. I have been married in KOlkata since 26th Jan 2014. Left husband on Aug 2016 due to Physical and mental torture. On SEp 2016 husband filed case in kolkata Civil court and in May 2017 I filed case in Pune Family Court. Can I transfer the kolkata civil court case to Pune and if yes whats the procedure. can someone call me as well 9892943482


 3 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     05 December 2017

Pls provide the facts What cases Your counsel should be asked to take necessary steps for the betterment of your case. Moreover if you don't want to live go for mutual consent divorce under sec 13 B of HMA Get your husband convinced

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 December 2017

The case filed at Kolkotta could got transferred to Pune if you have sufficient reasons. The Apex Court alone can direct the said transfer.

Suchhanda Bose   05 December 2017



Can you advise what is the process of case transfer. what documents are required to transfer the case from Kolkata to Pune through Supreme Court.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query