LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

niki180193 (customer care associate)     15 December 2016

Divorce

hi, i got married in the year 29. april. 2015, and i have a daughter as well... i am seeking for a divorce in which my husband has also agreed for but he has a condition that our daughter will stay with him which i am ok with .... he is not wiling to give me a divorce but i want to ... please advice can i apply for 1 side divorce

Learning

9 Replies

whatnot   15 December 2016

You say he has agreed but not willing?

And you will let Infant stay with him?

What is the hurry for divorce?

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     15 December 2016

Author need to explain the query raised by expert.

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     15 December 2016

should not be in very hurry, relation might improve and surely it will improve. 

(Guest)

Well your statements are contradictory. I feel since you have a child you should go for counselling prior to making your mind. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : niki180193
hi,
i got married in the year 29. april. 2015, and i have a daughter as well... i am seeking for a divorce in which my husband has also agreed for but he has a condition that our daughter will stay with him which i am ok with .... he is not wiling to give me a divorce but i want to ... please advice can i apply for 1 side divorce

If woman asks divorce, Family Court will jollywell grant divorce sooner or later.  Its immaterial whether your husband consents for divorce or not.  You apply for divorce based on discussions with seasoned advocate who deals with matrimonial disputes locally or you can contact me via email.

Mukesh sharma (job )     15 December 2016

Hi niki first your case not very clear here why you want divorce from your husband even your marriage have not much more time and you have a one little girl child she need love and care both of you not one and why you leave to her with your husband even in  case when child a girl than her first guardian mother not father court give custody to fahter in some case when mother not take care her well .

if you have some problem plz go for mediation hope your issue resolved 

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     16 December 2016

Go for Couselling in the interest of child welfare, then decide for divorce

A walk alone (-)     16 December 2016

You are ready to give your daughter custody to your husband! What a mother you are? As a mother you dnt have responsibility towards your daughter? Before thinking for divorce have you ever think about your daughter future after your divorce.you are ready to give your daughter custody to your husband and your hurry for divorce is showing your own fault in failure of your relationship. You will spoil your own daughter life by this divorce.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     18 December 2016

BEFORE LOVE HER, LOVE HER PET.

It seems that your husband loves you. cool 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register