my wife filed divorce on grounds of cruelty, she is not attending for reconcile what should i do? i was denied to provide with documents(not provided at reconcile stage) what she submitted with petition ? how can i get those?what are the consequences of her not coming to reconcile?


Now you can not claim those documents.When case will come in evidence stage,you can claim for those..


Hi reddi, you say i can get those documents but how? Yogender, why cannot i take those documents how i can defend the case? if she dont appear will the petition be dismissed or can i contest the case for the false allegations?



Software professional

Enough oppurtunity will be given to you to inspect her document at relevant stage.why you are in a hurry?courts in india are slow than tortoise.


is there any procedure to obtain those documents? she is not attending so the divorce petition will be dismissed? as it is the petition with supported documents i need those to contest the false allegations in the event


she filed on cruelty grounds, so why shud she reconcile with u or attend such platform. its perfactly right for her not to attend reconsiliation process.

divorce is a civil case & it wil run acc to some process. u will get all docs in due time

if u r in a hurry.....go to court clerk & check the file in lieu of small amm of br*b*

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

The documents along with the petition shall be accompanied with the summons of the cSe which shall be served upon yoh



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x