Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini   03 February 2016

Divorce

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to know what is the exact process to divorce my husband, actually i got married last year 26th jan 2015... not even one week we lived together. its a love cum arranged marriage after 10years we got married.. but everything went in vain since my husband started hating my entire family and always using bad words to scold them unnecessarily, i always try to live with him him but he keeps irritating me by pulling my family names.. im fed up with his attitude.. he just expects me to love only his family which i feel difficult to accept when he hurts my family.. i now want to get divorce from him and stay in peace.. so please some one guide me what should i do.

Learning

3 Replies

jagannath magar   03 February 2016

You can apply for divorce petition u/s 13 A of HMAct on ground of mental cruelty in family if you belongs to hindu.or you can apply for Mutually consent divorce if husband agrees.

b.goheel   03 February 2016

Author’s silence  about own retaliation of allegation as defense make one to appreciate her nature of not adding fuel or else allegation might b  true. Only author knw better.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     03 February 2016

Talk with your husband and go for mutual consent divorce and you would get it about in six months.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register