Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (others)     18 August 2015

Divorce

Dear sir,
After getting divorce on both ground crulity and deseration in my faver my wife appeal in high court on ground of juridiction in his petion his ground is when i went to his parent house for taking back before cases she says that lase resedence is his parents home . please tell me what can i do now she is also giving a application for stay the judgments of family court divorce. my question is this appeale is maintable or not . can she get stay in his appeal .if any judgments or citiation which suit my case please give me the citiation or reference .please advice me what can i do now as soon as possible.very urgent need help
thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Your query is bit confusing.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     18 August 2015

First you read your query properly and repost it properly.  We cannot understand that whether you are husband or wife.  Any how, where did you file the case at the first instance.  If you filed the case, where the marriage happened or where the other party was residing at the time of filing the suit, then family court has the jurisdiction to decide the case.  About citations, your advocate has to put pains to find out judgements favouring your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register