Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     10 June 2015

Divorce

Dear All,

I have been betrayed by my husband in courts by not receiving any communication from court.They are claiming that divorce happened legally after 5 years of struggle, but divorce has been filed my husband.My question is do i receive any summons or information from courts that divorce has happened or else how would i know. and what should i do to get the document. aldo heard that he wants to claim my daughter after his remarriage. She is 8 years old and I have been taking care of her since her birth. Please advice me on this also.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 June 2015

when and where did he file for divorce.do you know the case no.if so you can know the status of the case.

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     10 June 2015

Simply file a maintenance petition for yourself and your daughter. Even though divorce was granted, you both are entitled to get maintenance. In the same process, you could request the details of the divorce and you can get a certified copy of the same order from the court that passed the divorce order.

Hire a local advocate to do these work for you. You can file the maintenance petition at the place where you reside. Your husband shall come to the court to defend the case. 

If divorce has not been awarded to him and he gets remarried, he can be procesuted under bigamy too.

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     10 June 2015

Thank you sir

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 June 2015

i agree with mr.nr dash

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register