25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Chemical Engineer)     26 April 2015


I am 25 yr old and loves a girl who is married since Nov.2013, now we are planning to get married but the problem is how to get divorce from his husband, please suggests us so that we can live our life happily. 


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 April 2015


follow noname-123 suggestion. Otherwise you will be in trouble in jail. You will lose your job also.

Saurav (Engineer)     26 April 2015


Kaushik dear (tax practitioner)     26 April 2015

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

rajuchowdappa   26 April 2015

Mr Ravi. It is left to the wife(your girlfriend) to get out or end her relationship with her husband. So, consult any local advocate or else you can contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query