Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pritish (Engineer)     10 January 2015

Divorce

Dear Experts,

I got married in Feb,2014 through arrange marriage and due to vast differences between me and my wife, we started living separately after a mere 10 days. I want to legally separate from her.

It was a hindu marriage but my wife had inclination towards other religion due to her past and since then the differences started growing and is in such a state where there is no trust between us. Instances has happen like she reading the other religion holy book and many other but no way I can prove it in court as she declined all this when parents got involved. Reacting to the situation the matter went worse and there is no way we both feel to live together again despite a lot of effort put in by both parties parents concerned. Its been a year we are not living together and now I get to be blamed for being short tempered and many accusation put against me.

Please suggest me how to go for divorce  and what things I need to do now.
In a terrible mess I am in, let me know how to come out by your valuable suggestions.

Learning

4 Replies

STUDENT.... (.......)     10 January 2015

I would suggest better you watch PK (Hindi Film) this may resolve your issues/problem.

I am sorry it will not just resolve it will bring you back in normal mental state level. I am sorry for using such language but try n understand one thing that religion is made by man where as god has created this beautiful world and you should accept the same and move on and stop thinking about the religion.

I would suggest let her read the books of other religion as this will not create any difference in your married life.

Stay Blessed...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 January 2015

A happy marriage has two people who love each other very much and are committed to bringing out the best in each other.” For instance, if your partner is struggling with an issue at reading religious books, you listen to them, talk about the situation and ask how you can support them. Tell her Bhagvathgita, khuran, Bible. All sayings will be good manners only.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 January 2015

Only on the this issue divorce wants means if you see other queries you would anazlye how are other are

means court also see how strong you point is to grant divorce not only religious sentiment but also how much pain you have suffered through this all days and how you tried to solve the issue but there was not chance from other side to rectify 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2015

Divorce can be granted only if it is proved that she had converted to other religion, but mere reading the books of other religion will not pave grounds for divorce.  You can wait  for another year so that you can file divorce on the grounds of willful desertion and non cohabitation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register