LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish verma (none)     22 November 2009


hi i am married from last 14years and 2 childrens and live saprate from last  8 months . my wife provke me and when i start shout or slap her she calls cops as my bussines is not doing well . this happend from last 11 years as i saprated from my parents side  because of her .now i want suggestion that should i file the case first or wait from her rest.she and her family not to agreed to setle the matter simply . iam not in a good mantle stage so pis. suggs me what to do.


manish verma



 6 Replies

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     22 November 2009

First i will advise you to settle the matter amicably, it is in the intrest of the children. If you think there is no other option left for you then you can proceed towards the court.

1 Like

Deepankar Dutt Sharma (Advocate)     22 November 2009

Tell me what remedy you are looking for.see there are various issues which has to be discussed and settled this is very bad in the eye of society if there is seperation after 14 years.you have to see your children future there marriages and other benefits. Deepankar Dutt Sharma Advocate 09871033793 deepankardutt.sharma@gamail.com
1 Like

dhiraj choudhary (n/a)     22 November 2009

though ur ego may not allow u but u should reconcile with ur wife not only for ur children but for both of u also especially at this stage of life n learned frends hav rightly suggested u

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 November 2009



Just made a call to her and say sorry and ask her to come back.

Coz it is not so simple coz both of u have spend long life of 14 years and now ups and downs happens but dont take it so serious. so try to settle the matter amicably for urself and ur children. Dont talk with ur inlaws if they are not agreed but talk to ur wife directly and if she is not willing then ask her that you r waiting and will wait for her and dont take any action. she will herself come back to u after some time.

Good luck.

1 Like

NOOR (general manager)     23 November 2009

can i have  notice of divorce sample

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     24 November 2009

As suggested, you can talk amicabily for the resolution. If your wife is still adamant, then let some time pass away before taking any steps. If she has not claimed any maintenance or other cases, then you can file the RCR. This will help you in future. Apply for the child visitation so that you are in touch with childrens.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register