LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Waghmode (Education)     16 August 2014

Divorce

My wife filed 498a on me as she will file divorce petition while running 498 case

Learning

2 Replies

NUT (Programmer)     16 August 2014

Hi Sanjay , There must be a reason for 498a , if you wish to get rid of her don't take any action from you end except defending all her moves ,If you don't subside she can file DV and will try to force get in the house .

Sandbpunekar (Homemaker)     04 October 2016

It is good idea to form subgroup on lawyersclub.com. As said by  member  doubt of honesty and real guidanace will come out from members specially from learned persons and advocates.  Why these persons like to join? Will they freely give guidance on whats app? Or they expect business from the group and hence not contributing their advises on issues raised by the members specially for so called group objective.. Wrong guidance and hypothetical interpretation will worson the life of members and fight of members cases. Request to advocates to freely share their legal advise. Non advocate members may share their real experiences. I have not received guidance and share from  advocates on Betrayed, Divorce and Alimony subject.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register