Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jolly (accountant)     12 June 2014

Divorce

Hi Experts,

Today i have attended the1st  hearing for Divorce which has filed by my wife. Judge has transfer the case to counseling immediately. At counseling the next date they has given to attend.My advocate was spoke with their advocate and came to know they want alimony for divorce which i dont want to give. Bcus my wife is a working lady and earning same amount of salary which i am earning. The living status also for both of us is same.

So what should i do.. Shall i fight for the same ? Do you have any idea that at last i am bound to pay alimony...

Please suggest...

Learning

11 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     12 June 2014

if you want the case to be completed early then settle the alimony and negotiate with them or if you want to fight divorce by all means then how many years it will take cannot estimate

I want to fight for this...I want to know whether i have to pay alimony at last....what kind of judgement possibility is there.....

My wife is filed cases in chennai whereas i am staying in delhi.... Is there possibility to attend the hearing by my advocate on behalf of me......Bcus its not possible for me to attend each and every time...

If myself or advocate is unable to attend on hearing date then what kind of action will be taken by judge....

(Guest)

nothing in the name of justice

(Guest)

nothing in the name of justice

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 June 2014

Jolly no need to give even a single penny to her , don't attend next counselling intimate your lawyer accordingly , she is in hurry to take divorce and wants to remarry , take advantage of it you will see in the last she feel helpless from all sides then she will come for compromise that time you put condition for no alimony for divorce o.k.

Thanks Mr.Laxmi Kant Joshi. If i will not attend the next hearing then what will be the next???? And when the court will declare as Exparte....

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     12 June 2014

If she is earning same salary or even little here and there don't worry,  she is not entitled for alimony. Fight it ,you have fare chance even law is biased  :)

Thanks for your reply.....

She has spoil my entire life because of her ego and cruelty.. I am also thinking that she has decided to re-marry thatswhy asking divorce urgently with alimony....

Do you have any idea to pull the case to more and more days .. mean to say i want to pull it to 2-3 years..

Please suggest me what trick i have to use.... so that at last she can beg me for divorce without alimony...

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 June 2014

Jolly don't attend all the metting with the counsellor send message through your advocate to the counsellor that you are not interested to compromise with your wife you want divorce from her , send your case for trail in the court , again don't attend the court hearing after one or two hearing court will give exparte order in the favour of her .

Jolly (accountant)     16 June 2014

Hi Team,

I dont have employment proof of my wife.But i am sure that she is working in a pvt company.

Is there any way to find out proof of income of my wife by legally/court of law. I have refused to pay alimony in last counseling we had . May be she is planning to file maintenance/alimony as threatened by her advocate to me.

Can i take any pre-caution before filing maintenance/alimony petition by my wife.

Please suggest....

(Guest)
find out her bank account detail may it gives u help. tell me if a lady remarry then how she get alimony from previous husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More