Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     07 April 2014

Divorce

Dear all,

Plz advice me. My husband and their family members are not accepting the summons sent by us through court. its been a year now. My advocate says that he will go for exparte showing the court reciept. Just want to know is it correct.

Also what is the procedure to follow if they are not accepting my summons.

plz advice me

Learning

8 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     07 April 2014

Dear ma'am, your advocate advised you the right way. The ex-parte decree will be issued if your husband doesn't be present.

fighting back (exec)     07 April 2014

..........summons for what case??

for divorce

I need alimony. please help me with the procedure

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 April 2014

not accepting summons means your husbands advocate is planning that once you get exparte decree he will file a fresh appeal on the decree that they have not received any communication and a stay on the decree and a fresh process should process

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 April 2014

again you have to adopt so me tactis  if you are true and genunine you will win otherwise ...move round the court till you spend what yu are demanding with time and money and energy////

SATENDRA KUMAR MISHRA (Advocate)     07 April 2014

Dear Shashvita, 

If the summons could not be served,  You can opt for the alternative mode of summons i.e by way of publication in newspaper as provided in law. Only thereafter the court can proceed ex-parte in your favour. 

Regards

Satendra K. Mishra, 

Advocate

Ph.9810012247

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     19 April 2014

Hi Everyone,

The high court has given Interim Stay for the exparte decree in lower court. What would be the next step.Little relief now. Please advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register