LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Accounts Assistant)     21 August 2014


Hi Sir/Ma'm,


I am looking for some Counsellor, who would help me in getting Divorce.


Who could talk to the girl and could convince her to get the Divorce from me.


Would request you to Kindly do the needful Help!!


Thanks & Regards


 2 Replies

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     15 April 2015

Hi Rohit

For any kind of advise on this issue, you can write to me at

Aashish George (lawyer)     18 December 2016

convince her? why do you neeed convincing? you can just file a contested divorce petition and be done with her. once filed, she will be convinced that the marriage is over. unless, you have done something really bad and she will use that later. it all depends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register