New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANKARPRASAD (MNGR)     16 October 2016

Division of property of deceased person.

F is Hindu and had Fs( Son -- Deceased) and FD1 FD2 FD3 as duaghters. F didn't made any documentation about his property( which he got from his adopted father). 

Now F's wife executed a sealed cover will (in which she mentioned as that she had right on 5th part of Fs property)  to some X ( say FS2 's son.).

Now the question is : Whether F's wife had any right to execute sealed cover will like this. ie., on 5th part of F's property?

Second question is : What is procedure to cancel Sealed Cover Will?.

Shall nay of FD1 FD2 FD3 had any right to challenge sealed cover will?.

Pl. help.


 1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 October 2016

fs wife has legal rights to give her share to whomever she wishes to give as that share is considered to be her own share

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register