LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Chandrasekaran   19 February 2024

dividing father's property

Father's ancestral property is to be divided among sons/daughter. Photocopy of partition deed between him (late father)and his late elder brother is the only copy available for the right of the property to be divided. legal nomination is available. pl inform what other documents required?


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2024

The legal heirs of your deceased father are entitled to inherit your father's share in the property.

Besides the partition deed, your father's death certificate, legal heirship certificate, the property title deed are certain documents required additionally.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register