LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ela (SM)     23 August 2016

Diverse petition

Hello Wisdoms,

Warm greetings!!!

I kindly request you to provide your valuable comments/suggestions on the below issue,thanks.

One year back my nephew(Doctor from middel class family) married a girl(Doctor wth rich family)  whose father is a famous doctor with good character. My nephew gave much sacrification for his wife and adjusted/altered himself because of his or her parants words and he respected much his father in law's request. But the girl was very arrogant and nerver respects people .

When we asked her durig engagement she was happy on the marriage and wish to marrrige him.So we agreed on the marriage,it has happened.

She often created small small fights & quarrels with him. On multiple complaints/requests about her to her father, he confirmed/apologized that since she was born in rich, she will become normal and settle soon. My newphew respected  him and obeyed his words.

After 6 months of marriage time, when my nephew discussed with her about family planning, she was arragont and asked him not even to talk  this for next 5 years.But he is very keen /concern on this matter and tried to convenience her saying if we could get child after 40 years of age, more chances for abnormolities,so lets plan at earliest. BUT SHE IS MUCH ARRAGONT,REFUSED AND TORTURED HIM. Few as  "If you want to intercourse, go with a dog,don't think to touch me." and "Locking the door and making him to stay in varanda for the whole night in the winter season ". 

Now my nephew would like to get divorce from her and stay away from them.He is having very good characters,calm in natrure and rank holders in his school days and got merit seat in the Govt Colleges. 

Could you please help us what kind of affidavits can we submit in the court and and what all are the points we should keep in mind to get the divorce from her.

Thanks in advance, please let me know if you want any further details.


 3 Replies

Amandeep singh   23 August 2016

You may file a divorce on above stated grounds . All the facts will help u for getting divorce

You have stated all the facts. You may try to either convince her for mutual consent divorce or apply for divorce on the ground of cruelty. Further you may contact a counsel to guide you further with respect to formalities. If you want you may also give me a call on the below mentioned number. Regards, Rit Arora Advocate 7838737001

Ela (SM)     24 August 2016

Thanks for your comments, will do the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register