LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     29 January 2017

Diverce pleading query

Some of documentary evidence in my diverce case admitte when evidence stage and that time my advocate was saying somewhat that is was not in pleading. My question is that are these evidences are not usefull as evidences but he putted it?

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     29 January 2017

Inxomplete facts so can't be answered/

Each lawyer has its own stratergy to handle the case. Better to talk to him

(Guest)
Originally posted by : dev060186
Some of documentary evidence in my diverce case admitte when evidence stage and that time my advocate was saying somewhat that is was not in pleading.
My question is that are these evidences are not usefull as evidences but he putted it?

Bhaisaab,

You know ABCD but not English.  If you dont know English, put your query in Hindi or any other language that you know.  At least it will help reader understand what you want to know.  Easier way is talk to me over phone and clear your query.

whatnot   29 January 2017

You have case running since Dec, 2014.

You had video evidence of she deserting you. Also CAW was in favour. No 498a was registered. You may had IO in your favour albiet corrupted. Only Sec125 is running.

With all these you are still finding difficult to prove to court that fault lies with your wife and hence you seek divorce. Something is wrong with your prayers or legal procedure is not followed?

You filed case of desertion... All that you have to manage to show discord and it was voluntary from her side. Was the minimum separation was established (1 year). If so at the evidence you have to porve the same.

Time to look hard into lawyer and seek one to one conversation.

Or else you will be going in circles.

dev060186 (lecturer)     29 January 2017

@helping hand I think u are the English teacher by profession, such type of thinking is only seen in India. Otherwise good people only understand the sence of writer as other people do☺☺☺☺☺.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register