Disturbance and threat


That a person is  threatened by a lady and the lady lodge a false police complaint to take revenge

against the person due to some disagreement in their matrimonial arrangement. Earlier there was a

discussion between the families of both the lady and the person for a matrimonial relationship but due to

some disagreement that was not materialized and there after the lady constantly disturbed the person bu

falsely alleging him that he is characterless and also rang his family member and use very filthy language

about the person and suddenly lodge a false complaint against the person in the local P.S. Though still

police only told the person not to disturb the lady which is totally false and fabricated.

Now I just want to know what kind of legal precaution the person should take to save himself from the

conspiracy of the lady and their family.

I will be highly obliged if someone give me any suggestion regarding this.

Thanking you,

Nirupam Dewanji





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x