LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Kumar   23 April 2020

disturbance

Dear experts,I already says that my uncle,who is my partition uncle disturb me and my family.We have one room and partition is made by wood.then sir my partition uncle and his son disturb my family by using TV late night and day they used music system.So sir me and my sister can't study.My father who is a farmer is do very tired to working in the field and my mother who is always with my father in the field work can't sleep correctly.so give me solution of this problem.

Learning

4 Replies

Rupin Dhama   24 April 2020

file a injunction suit against him in the court.
For more information contact us on WhatsApp 9999121211 or email us on info.lawjunction@gmail.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 April 2020

Discuss the issue with your uncle, aunt and other elders in the family to make your consin understand and stop nuisance.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 April 2020

You have slightly changed the words and posted the same issue for more than 13 times in an open forum.  Remember that if the issue is genuine you can get the correct solution within one hour, if not even after posting dozens of times every day you can never get a solution to your issue.  Because the guidance free, please do not misuse/abuse the forum, please.

Sunil Kumar   24 April 2020

sir the issue is genuine

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register