Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     19 December 2017

District judge sushila singh & divya chaudhary civil judge

ART. 350 THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA 1949

SUBJECT – That the District Judge Saharanpur Sushila Singh  and the Divya Chaudhary Civil Judge [Junior Division] of Saharanpur in 2017 doing Judicial Work opposite to the Settled laws of Indian Laws and passing impugned and wrong orders against aggrieved five person including me and my other my litigants in deep Jealously and ill hatred thinking and giving direct favor to the Criminal trespassers and offenders in the Civil Suit.

My Learned Friends

I am the people of India and also an advocate who practice in various Districts region of Uttar Pardesh and in between Delhi and founds that the District Saharanpur above two judges named working blindfold manner, passing wrong impugned Ex-Parte Injunction to the Criminal Trespassers on the Annexed false fabricated photocopies of the Documents and when any Misc Appeal may file on the Point of law and facts the District Judge Sushila Singh dismissing wrongfully three times my Miscellaneous Petition of Appellants under Order 43 Rule 1 challenged against Order 39 Rule 1 Plaintiff application before Civil Judge [J.D] three times and taking false alibi that the Appellants( i.e we Defendants before trial Court) Appeal not maintainable and barred under Sec 28 General Rules Civil 1957 and sometimes Order 41 Rule 3.  That the District Judge intentionally saving from punishment the Divya Chaudhary Judge daughter of Ajit Singh DJ Of Mathura 2017 as DJ Sushila Singh also of native place Mathura where Divya Chaudhary father Ajit Singh got first posted in 2005 to 2008 at Saharanpur and now same family daughter Divya Chaudhary also get first posting at Saharanpur in 2017 at Saharanpur. That the Divya Chaudhary making wrong opposite perverse orders under the illicit contacts of the offenders and Old some bar manipulated Advocate nexus to Her father posting time and passing wrong orders on Court dais without considering Indian laws and also the Ruling of SCC and H.C to consider and also the Circulars of Allahabad H.C showed off and all are annexed in suit file as O.S 247/16 titled as  “Satpal & Ors   Vs   Pardeep & Ors” before Divya Chaudhary Court relief granted to Criminal trespassers against aggrieved owner of property with person having total five in my case as Five Defendants in suit O.S 247/16.  Today mostly judges are biased and afraid about telling to Judges by laws and SCC and H.C Rulings as guiding Star to know what the right path was but in selfishness and power of chair make Judges adamant to do wrong justice to the aggrieved person then actual offenders in law to acknowledge. Copy of the orders of Both Courts as Civil Judge [J.D]  and three times filed Misc Appeal before District Judge Sushila Singh dismissed three times and save the judicial neck of Divya Chaudhary and its miscarriage of Justice order of dated 17-10-2017.

I dislike these Two bipolar disorder judges how may exist in the veins of Judiciary and not remove by the upper Higher Courts till today who have not sound knowledge of Indian enacted laws and SCC and H.C rulings and abuse the legal system of law and rights of aggrieved persons.  These judges give me and others person hurt and pain besides any impartial Justice to be done to the true aggrieved party identified in Suits.

Allahabad H.C is 750 Km away from Saharanpur and now I am self arraning hard earned money Rs 15000 to 25000 Rs for challening it through Allahabad Advocate of  H.C to hire, as Justice Auhtorities are far away from my hands, native place and residence and far away from Saharanpur Jurisdiction boundaries.  That a simple judicial work which the District Judge may do easily if Misc Appeal he admitted on all points of law and facts and listen carefully according to parameters of laws then I have not to get hurt and pain of money and physical inconvenience of going to Allahabad H.C for this miscarriage of Justice did intentioanlly to five peoples legal rights. Today foolishness and Selfishness are mostly in Judicairy where the Presding officers of Court not like to listen laws and facts completely but pass vague and blindfold orders of suits and case according to perverse thinking of mind in the Color of his Post and Chair and fearless that no one can stop them and no one can take any action against them and they are immune and immortal in Life.

Today Justice is alike a Mount Everest climb up with death to take on my hands.

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Member of Saharanpur Adhivakta Association

Mb:- 09319365499, 9675730306.

Learning

1 Replies

Dinesh Chandra Jakhmola   20 December 2017

Sir please advise in a situation where in a trade union a committee member submitts his resignation and the same is not accepted for 3 and half month and after that he is told his resignation has been accepted. during that 3 months he was given all responsibilities and told that his regisignation is not being accepted. suggest what he should do to gain back his position as duration is more than 3 months.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register