Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radha Krishna (House wife)     16 June 2015

Distribute property four brothers

Sir/Madam

1. Distribute the Ancestral immovable property among four brothers.
  2. We are four brothers (no sisters) and mother, my father passed away
  3. As per legal heir’s certificate four brothers and mother names issued.
  4. After our father death,  mutation of the property done in my mother’ name in Revenue (MRO) office records.
  5. Now, how to distribute the property among brothers.
  6. What are the procedures -deeds, documents for transfer of property required? with less tax

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 June 2015

you can go for a family settlement.engage a lawyer who would help you in this regard

C G RAMACHANDRAN   17 June 2015

My father has a built property in bangalore and is now deceased and so is my mother. I have obtained Family Tree Certificate from Revenue department stating that Myself and my brother are a part of the family. Now I would like to transfer khata in the name of Myself and my brother , Appreciate any advice please on how to go about.

Also we have mutually agreed that I will build first floor on the current property and my brother can stay in the ground floor.

rajuchowdappa   17 June 2015

Sir, I am practicing advocate in Bangalore that I had gone through your enquiry. So better contact me 9738465552.

Mohammed Rizwan Shaikh (AM)     17 June 2015

Hi Radhe,

You may go for Gift Deed and get the property distributed among your sibings. Gift Deed will attract lesser stamp-duty. Gift Deed must be registered and not notarized.

Rizwan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register